Knights of Antonius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The way we are moving :)

Go down

The way we are moving :) Empty The way we are moving :)

Post by Admin Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:22 am

Greetings all Knights Smile

First and foremost this is my opinion as the player tarashon, and not as officer nor web admin. This also means that this is just my private observation and opinions and not in any way some sort of official guild info...

Well first of it has been a somewhat "rough" transition from level 70 progression raidguild to our new status as a Level 95 instanceguild; so to speak. I guess many of us somewhat miss the fun we had in raids and the sense of companionship on our weekly raid days. Luckily the transition is closing to an end and many of us now have fully or semi functional level 95 chars. So basically we have managed the hauling of our characters from level 70 to level 95, and thats splendid Smile

With our new objectives we have also had to say goodby to different players that either went to fx. UEA to continue progression raid there, or perhaps left due to the changes that have taken place over the last month or 2. Alas, change always bring a certain amount of chaos and often also in its wake a sense of longing back to "the good old days"...

As i see it however, now is the time to rejoice and start building on our brand new foundation. Severel new players have joined us to replace those who left and we are rapidly closing in on a "powerlevel" where we can muster not 1 but 2 fully functional level 95 combatgroups to challange the various instances of Norath and beyond. This to me is absolutely awesome Smile

Another aspect is a growing number of quite active players making guild or guild+ instance Groups at level 95 daily events now. This again tells me that we are growing in capeability and activeness as a guild, which again to me is reason for celebration Smile

On the lower level side we have also had an influx of new players and when i have the time and opportunity, i for one shall be happy to lend some aid so that lower levels also have a sense of belonging and companionship in groups, and not only waiting to become L95.

So lets move on, take on newer and harder challanges, help eachother and enjoy our Progress and sense of companionship in Norath Smile

Game on !

/tara
Admin
Admin
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

https://knightsofantonius.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum